Tax Protection Insurance
Worried about an HMRC Tax enquiry?
– relax, we’ve got you covered!
Why do I need the fee protection service?
- HMRC enquiry activity is at record levels
- HMRC are targeted to increase tax revenues
- HMRC have been granted wider powers of enquiry carrying out Business Record Checks
- Compliance Visits and Interventions covering all taxes
- Anyone that pays tax can come under enquiry
- Many enquiries are selected completely at random
- Even if your tax return and business records are accurate and the taxman finds no errors, accountancy fees can cost thousands
- No policy excess
- No nonsense policy covering Amity Chartered Certified Accountants
- Dealing with correspondence from HMRC
- Attending meetings with HMRC
What is the fee protection service?
- Amity Chartered Certified Accountants will defend you, should you receive an enquiry from HMRC… Professional defence costs are often substantial
- These costs will be covered by Amity Chartered Certified Accountants’ policy
- Includes cover for HMRC visits as well as written enquiries
- Includes complimentary access to Employment Law and Health & Safety advice lines
- Amity Chartered Certified Accountants will deal with any claims
If you need further advice, have any questions about our services, would like a free consultation or a fixed fee quote