In the UK companies are able to claim tax relief for their R&D activity. Typically, SMEs get back up to 33% of the amount they've spent on qualifying R&D.
This government scheme administered by HMRC is designed to boost innovation by supporting businesses who seek to improve or overcome challenges or uncertainties in their products and processes.
Hundreds of companies are missing out on claiming R&D tax credits and losing out on thousands of pounds. Don’t let your company be the same.
- Do you design and make new products?
- Do you seek to improve processes, services and products?
- Do you make prototypes or perform testing?
- Do you develop software or IT solutions, databases?
- Have you invested in failed projects or developed products that are never launched?
- Do you employ any staff with a technical or scientific background?
We at Amity using our years of experience can assist you with this scheme.
Whatever the company size there is a scheme for you!