We will assist with the following when you need to close the company
- What are reserves of a limited company?
- When is the right time to close the company?
- How much money can you withdraw from your limited company?
- How much tax you will be paying when closing down a limited company?
- De-Registrations of VAT, PAYE & Pensions etc
- Can you close your limited company by sending DS01 to Companies House?
- Can you close your limited company when the reserves are under £25,000 or over £25,000?
- Do you need the help of an Insolvency Practitioner when closing your limited company?
- How can you bring the reserves down to £25,000?
- When should I close my company bank account which will be closing down soon?
If you need further advice, have any questions about our services, would like a free consultation or a fixed fee quote